Monday 1 March 2010

Oh So Happy

Hello everybody,

Today, I would like to share a Penny Black image...so cute. The technique for the day is Prisma Colouring with Odourless Mineral Solvent. It is a bit time consuming, but good to fill in the time when need be.

I love to work with the solvent as it smoothes the pencil out so you don't see any rough lines....very cool.

I have managed to get outside between the rain spurts in order to try for better light. The forecasts are not favourable for us very mouldy lot. Normally, I love the rain! This time around, however, it seems to be never ending. If I could just get a day or two in the middle of it, all would be so much better!

2 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Oh, i just LOVE kitty stamps (: This is one I would love to have. Great job on the coloring (:

Jennie said...

Now ain't he a cutie! Great coloring.