Just a simple little one today. Well the concept was simple...the doing was more a pain in the butt! No way could I simply stamp six squares onto the white. No, oh no! I had to rule it all up first so I had a chance of getting it somewhere near even! Of course, the very first square I stamped came out with a big blob in the middle of it. Bugger! That meant tearing up the ruled card. Out came the scissors and I gave that stamp a haircut on the spot. Back to ruling up another piece of card. I had planned on a lighter Cuttlebugged piece but the colouring of the babies dictated I change my mind pretty smartly! I distressed the bottom edge of the green by rolling the edge slightly. I have decided I need a few more baby related stamps. I am now officially over the Stampin Up set I DO own (straight after I make my quilted one I want to do)! Don't quite remember why I bought that set in the first place. Ok going out to dinner in a little while, so I suppose I ought to see if there are sets of clothing we can wear (the fairies having visited and polished off the washing and ironing! ) Dream on, girl!!!!!!!