Tuesday 21 October 2008

Baby Blues

Materials:
Stamps: SU Baby Firsts, Hero Arts B3835 It's A Boy, Hero Arts C1121 Congratulations
Card: Bazzill, Spectrum, Die Cuts with a View Glitter Paper
Other: Nestabilities Circles (Plain and Scalloped), DSFT, Unknown Footprint Ribbon White Gel Pen, Crystal Glitter Glue (for the bubbles)
H2O's -Dreamsicle, Fairy Plum, Egyptian Gold, Oyster, Tahitian Blue


Heaven forbid. I made a baby card. For those who know me well, I do not make very many of these! But a good friend of ours had a baby boy last night, so really I just had to. No more excuses. I have to make another for yet another bub ...But I am already a week late for that one (and am ready to blame the postal system...lol....not really!),so a few more days will not hurt! Nestabilities are such a great aid to card making. I don't know what I would do without them now when making the conventional style of card.

4 comments:

Cheryll Miller said...

Hey Shell, pretty snazzy for a baby card! Absolutely love the colours, and as far as baby images go, I quite like these ones!
Cheers
Cheryll

Grace McAndrew said...

Hi Shell

What a lovely baby card! I can't work out why you hate making them when you do such lovely work like this.

Grace

Unknown said...

What a fun card, love it!

Robin

Leigh said...

Is that the first inking for those stamps Shell? lol
The card is fabulous.