Thursday 16 October 2008

Cuttlebug Highlights

I am not happy with this scan. I might try a digital photo of the card coz here it is hard to see the highlights of gold that I have over the wording. I finished this off this afternoon after I finished doing the accounts for the farm. Having paid the PAYG and BAS for another quarter, I can merrily forget about all things accounting! But for now the shoulder more than needs to rest!



This card actually has the Cuttlebug Smoosh thing happening ... sort of...The ink was a little dry, so it only just came out. I decided to highlight the wording instead with gold. It is subtle I must say, but any more gold and it would be overkill. The wording is raised from a second piece of card treated in the same manner.


1 comment:

Leigh said...

Love the colours and the gold highlights look good.