Tuesday 14 October 2008

Rehabilitating

I am rehabilitating, so the cards I will be doing for the next 6 weeks will be a simple as possible as I have no wish to injure my shoulder again. I am on a mission to use up scraps. I have so much scrap that I could open a shop with it. I am going to try ever so hard NOT to cut into an entire new piece of card from now until Xmas...except for when my mate Cheryll comes to visit and then all bets are off!



This card is using the same set as the other day...Retros Fifties from http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Stamps/Retro50s.htm Well...I still had all the stuff out so thought....why not? You cannot see but the scarf is glittered slightly with crystal glitter and there is a little bling dot holding her belt to the dress. The wording is raised ever so slightly. As always much prettier in hand than looking at a photo. She has been coloured with Twinkling H2O's as this colouring system had the exact matches to the pinks and browns!


I have had a busy few days! My sister in law arrived with her grandson who hails from America. He was born here and did not go over there straight away but you would not know coz he has no Australian accent at all left. I find it interesting that, say an Englishman can hold his accent here after 40 years, but us Aussies lose our accent almost totally within a certain frame of time.