Saturday 11 October 2008

The Drought is Over!!!!!

Yipppppeeeeee!!!!

The drought is over. I have made my first card since late August. I did take it slowly so as not to damage my shoulder, and I must say that I totally enjoyed puddling around. I was only up to the one of course and it did take a while coz of the little rests in between....but I was determined!


Main fact is of course, that I am going stir crazy! One dreams of just laying around and doing nothing but after the teeniest of whiles the polish gets rubbed off the idea and rust settles in! I am hoping sincerely the other shoulder never has to be operated on!

Ok...to my card! I have this fabulous set from Pink Cat Studios http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Stamps/Retro50s.htm which I have owned for so long and finally used portions of it to do this card. I know it is a 50's theme but it always conjures up images of Olivia Newton John and the movie "Grease"!






2 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous job on your card Michelle!! Think I'm going to find my Grease DVD and watch it this weekend. I have the CD soundtrack and still listen to it quite often. I love to sing along to the songs!!

Leigh said...

Woo Hoo, cool card.