Monday 28 June 2010

Out of Africa ATC

Morning all,

Just about to head out for the gemfields and awaiting Neil to come home from the irrigator.

I have remembered I didn't post this yesterday...one of those chores I had in my head to do. It isn't the best of piccies, but here is my ATC for camp....46 of them have to be done. I have decided to mat them with white...which I have done...but I packed the camera and no time to take another piccie...As soon as the old man gets home, he will want to get going.

Stampscapes stamps all...except for the elephants which are TAC.

4 comments:

Christyne said...

Beautiful as always Shell!

paige said...

These are stunning Shell! 46? Wow what an undertaking!

Jennie said...

Stunning scene Shell. Love the mountains in the distance and they way the tree is popping in front of the elephants. Great design :O)

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful scene Michelle!