Wednesday 17 November 2010

Hero Arts...Yet Again

Hi there everyone,

Another very simple card, also fashioned after a card I saw in the current Hero Arts catalogue.

The flower is stamped on various coloured card, cut and layered, with each petal being fingernail distressed and layered using very fine DSFT. The stem I made from a scrap bit of black card. Having the Cuttlebug layer underneath was really necessary to lift this card.

I nearly always tie bows, or knots where you see the ends, so I really like the look of this particular way of presenting the ribbon. I love different!!!

5 comments:

paige said...

I love when catalogs are filled with great ideas! Cute card!

Kristin said...

this is so good! love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a neat card! Love the different colored flower petals (: Great job!

JazzyH said...

Love the simplicity!

Jennie said...

Very pretty Shell and love those colors! Nice design on this :o)