Saturday 5 February 2011

Just Saying Hello

Very appropriate!

I am just saying hello.

This card fully features Hero Arts stamps. I would have said quick and easy but I had mega troubles with the little flower piece. I could not, for the life of me, get the StazOn opaque cream to look good on any colour, so, in the end, ditched it altogether and we now have what we can see here.

All cyclones have now been and gone, with the uber big one a bit of a non event for us. Got enough tinned food to last a while now, though! Power did not go except for about a minute. For this, I am grateful! The last time, 4 days without power, was a bit of a trial in the middle of summer.

Am thinking of the rellos on the Atherton Tablelands, who won't get their power back for a while yet. Good thing is, they are all good with no damage to houses (just the gardens).

1 comment:

Tolegranny said...

Nice cards Michelle. Enjoy looking at your blog.