Thursday 8 April 2010

Hi all, Miss Me?

Card is closed up here.
Card is fully opened here.

This is the back of the card.
Regular followers of this blog must be wondering if I have fallen of the face of the planet???

No, but I have not had a functioning arting area for quite some time and the hubby and I have been renovating. Enough said!

I found this partially completed card when I was moving all my junk....aka...stamping stuff, to its new abode, and finished it off this afternoon.

MFT stamps are the focus but the flourishes belong to Kaiser, I think. I have used Kaiser papers throughout (with the paper piecing as well!). I tackled the back feature with all different sizes paper punches and added Kindy Glitz to the flourishes. A little grosgrain ribbon and it is complete. I love to make cards which have different orientations and this one has turned out quite well, I am thinking.

Tomorrow and Saturday morning my kitchen is being put in. The old air con has to be removed from my new art studio and bricks replaced...coz it was a box air con, and then my new (split system)....very quiet, air con has yet to be installed. Basically, most of the stuff is in the room, but there is no rhyme nor reason to it. And as those who know me well can attest to...I am finding that quite the trial! I will have time from the weekend on to set things straight and to get back into serious stamping. Shell is not much fun when her beloved stamps and stuff are beyond her reach!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Loved the detail on this Shell! Great colors and love the fabulous design. I have missed you, noticed you were busy and have been myself (had lots out auto-posting and stamped very little this week.) Hope to get back in the swing of things soon.... Need to get back to blog hopping too, just been so busy. :o) Will get it done though...

JazzyH said...

That is so neat! I love the folds and the paper you used.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Snazzy card Shell! I wish I looked like that at my desk. Working from home allows me to work in my slippers, hehehe. Hope you are doing well.