Saturday 22 January 2011

Little Stamp Big Punch

Afternoon all,

On a very hot and steamy Saturday afternoon I have been hidden away in my art room. My back still gives me trouble sitting at my desk, so into the CAS style I go....well at least try to go! Tried punching the SU ribbon punch and it got stuck, so spent ten minutes with the craft knife making the holes. Would have been far faster to just stamp up another image....but NO...stampers rarely give up!

True to what I decided, this card comes completely from left overs. I love the set the Hero Arts watercolour flower comes from, but I love their wording even more. If you haven't had a chance to check their new sets out, I would well advise it!

1 comment:

paige said...

Your perseverance paid off with the punch, this is a beautiful CAS card!