Friday 17 February 2012

I Know It's Been Difficult


My friend Grace and I are having a little challenge time and here is my result.

** Wording - Stampendous
** Flower - Hero Arts
** Leaf Definition - Kaisercraft

I stamped and cut out (ugh) the flower multiple times on different colours of Bazzill card, using black StaZon ink. I cut an ever-so-small piece of Oh So Sticky paper and stuck it in the middle of the flower and sprinkled micro beads over the top. (They are NEVER going to move...NOT with that stuff adhering them!

The chipboard leaves I inked with Stampin Up Suede and overstamped randomly with the Kaiser grid stamp.

As sympathy sets are concerned, I think the Stampendous one has a great deal to offer and I am more than happy to have it amongst my goodies!

I think the rest is pretty self explanatory!

No comments: