Monday 20 February 2012

Life is Tweet


This is the same sketch as the previous card, yet way more simple. I wanted to have a fair amount of the really pretty paper showing, so the image was just right for me. You don't know how HARD it was/is to use pre-made pretty paper. Being as when I first started stamping, there was no such thing as pretty paper, I really did get used to making my own backgrounds and to this day, I prefer to do so!

I stamped and embossed this in fine black embossing powder (which I might toss as its coverage was a wee bit to be desired!) Then, I coloured the birds on the wire with Tombow Pens and Marvy Markers with the help of the old trusty Aquabrush.

1 comment:

Cheryll Miller said...

Just so you know I am looking Shell :) I love the colours on this one! And such a cute image! xxx Cheryll