Friday 21 November 2008

Flower Day 2

Materials
Stamps: StampIt Antique Flower Trio 2161E
Inks: Colorbox Chestnut Roan, StazOn Black, Brilliance Graphite Black
Cardstock: Bazzill Brown, Unknown
Other: Brads, H2O's Golden Sand, Midori Melon



And continuing! No freaking out...Michelle with two posts in one day! Sit down! Take a breath! It really IS for real!!!!!!!!

Well I got to using this stamp again as it is so pretty. I was going to add ribbon but did not have the exact colour either in the ribbon or in the ink as the base card. Didn't want to wreck it, so let it be!

I quite this one even though there is no technique whatsoever involved with it!

12 comments:

Jaspere said...

Another good one. Love that flower image and what you've done with it.

Cheryll Miller said...

Perfect Michelle. You have stopped in just the right place ... the colours, textures and composition are wonderful. I love it.
Cheers
Cheryll

Ilina Crouse said...

I love both cards. They look amazing, I love the color schemes on both, and the texture you achieved.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous. I luv it! great job *~*

Kristin said...

This is really great. I love the look of this card.

Carmen said...

I loved the first one you made with this set but love this one even more! Great colors and texture!

Jennie said...

This is just lovely! I like the brads and the coloring is gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

very pretty card!

Sarah Peale said...

This is really gorgeous! The colors are fantastic!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!! Thanks for sharing!!

-t

Pia said...

I love this card. The colors and the layout are really wonderful. Makes me think of a country home, all warm and inviting. Very nice!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very pretty card! Great job (: