Sunday 30 November 2008

Xmas and a Sale

Materials
Stamps:Stamp It sisrt006lk Xmas Plate
Inks: Encore Gold
Cardstock: Bazzill, Unknown Patterned Paper
Other: Gold EP, Gold Brads, Pricker and Pricking Guide

Afternoon ladies,
Just a quick card for now. I am currently playing around with my scraps to see if I can come up with something really quick for making some Xmas cards for my kids to use. This is what came out of playing in the last couple of hours.

I have also made a webshots album, specifically to sell off some of the extra clutter I have laying around. If anything is of interest, please feel free to contact me on shellpole1@bigpond.com
The link is below...I will have lots more but this is the start!


Talking about my email addy...It does look like changing again in the next few weeks as I am changing plans...I think!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Very festive card!

Carmen said...

Lovely card! Great way to use up scraps :)

Teresa Kline said...

great job, I need to do that....i have lots and lots of scraps! *~*

Abi Bundy said...

I have loads of scraps too going to give it a try.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!