Monday 14 December 2009

MFT Frenzy







Hi there,

Am still working on Xmas cards and have to say I have been the very busy little bee in that area.

Here are four cards from a kit I bought from Michelle www.michellescardsandstamps.com.au a little while ago. Sometimes, it is lovely not to think at all and just do, so I was happy to throw these together using all her instructions. Pretty nifty, eh? I love MFT stamps, so it was a pleasure playing with them!

I am on a second design for Xmas now, so hope to share that with you soon.

7 comments:

Christyne said...

You've been busy! These are all just wonderful!

Jaspere said...

These turned out great. Love all the paper piecing.

paige said...

These cards are terrific! What fun you must have had making these!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Just beautiful!!!! Love these kits (:

Jennie said...

Love these cards Michelle! You need to enter the challenges over on the MFT forum! These are GORGEOUS! My favorite is the shoe one :o))))

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are awesome!!!!

Kristin said...

you deserved some stamping time after all your bday celebrations :-)... glad you got some!