Monday, 7 December 2009

More Non Traditional Xmas

Good morning people on this fine, hot Monday!

Here is another non traditional Xmas card I had almost finished for the last couple of days! I have used an alcohol ink background, stamped in StazOn over the top with one of Stamp It's gorgeous Xmas range (with the little wording from TAC) and buffed to a shine using Judikins Micro Glaze. (I love that stuff!)

The background stamping is using one of the fabulous Darkroom Door stamps from Rachel's Reindeer set (This set is sooo versatile!)

I ended up having to take the piccie on the side as my camera has conniptions when trying to take gloss card, but I am sure you still get the idea of the card, even so!

6 comments:

Paige said...

Love this non traditional colored card. I love how the image is split and then woven together with gold cord through the eyelets - neat touch!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love this card! The colors are really beautiful.

Jaspere said...

Love the lacing you did. Gorgeous!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful card!

Kristin said...

so pretty!

Michelle Forrest said...

very pretty!