Tuesday 8 December 2009

Traditional Xmas

Hello there,

Here is a more traditionally coloured Xmas card!!!!! I think if you click on it, you will see it better. I had troubles again because of the glittering...with the H2O's and glitter glue. I will have to investigate a way around this problem, though I do not have the time nor energy to do so right now.

Stamps Used: Stamp It Holly Swirls 3878E....and I am guessing the wording is Hero Arts?? It is a clear stamp and belongs to a set. I had thought PB, but could not find the set online....Doofus, I am!

Am still loving the Cuttlebug and its great versatility! The Nesties are a dream come true for getting proper shapes without trimming the card to nothingness and their best selling point to me is that I can use them in the Bug!

6 comments:

JazzyH said...

I love the design.

Kristin said...

i LOVE traditional colors :-)... wonderful card Shell! love that cuttlebug and nesties... NOW i just need you to get a cricut! ha!

Jennie said...

Beautiful card Shell and like the way you framed the sentiiment with the flower behind it. Yep, love the CB, best things to come along in a while!

paige said...

I love the swirly image! I too like how you showcased the sentiment on this card!

Michelle Forrest said...

Love that DP and this is just a great card all 'round!

Christyne said...

Ooooh! SO pretty!