Wednesday 27 January 2010

ATC Theme Australiana

Here is the next in my series of ATCs. The theme for May will be Australiana...so I have chosen the old outside dunny as my feature stamp, surrounded with gum nuts and gum leaves.

The main image and gum leaves are Stamp World stamps and the little gum nuts are part of a Krafty Lady stamp. I covered the leaves in Versamark and clear embossed them before cutting them out. The main image is coloured with Prisma pencils and softened out with odourless mineral solvent. The roof of the dunny is stamped and paper pieced cork.

There are a few layers to this one, but I enjoyed creating the dimension.

I know the Aussies will get this....but I will be curious to see the comments of my o/s mates!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh, I get this my Aussie friend!!! LOL...STILL LOL! Is it an Aussie thing to have the tp on the outside? that is so not good...great card :o)

Judy C said...

Hilarious Shell. Where's the redback?