Friday, 29 January 2010

The Feel of Winter

And we come to July's theme which is "The Feel of Winter". Well, July is the middle of winter for Australians and I would so much love to experience a full winter with snowwwww! We didn't even get cold days last year!

I put a piece of blue card thought the Cuttlebug using the snowflakes embossing folder and then swiped white ink over the top to highlight the embossed bits. I then stamped and embossed SU snowmen, coloured with Prisma pencils and smoothed out with odourless mineral solvent. The very old PSX stamp I had was really too big for the ATC, so I stamped it on white Shrink Plastic, cut it carefully in half, shrank it and it was then small enough, in two pieces, for me to use.

I brightened the whole thing up with Kindy Glitz and a little bit of grosgrain. What do you think?

6 comments: