Thursday 21 January 2010

Penguin Chick!



Good morning everyone,

Here is a fun card made using up some of the many scraps I have laying around. (Except for the base card),

I had made the Acetate/Pearlex background some time ago, but yesterday it decided to appeal to me and so here we are!

The little stamp featured is Penguin Chick by Imaginisce. I also picked up the Penguin Dude when I bought her, so I had a matching pair. They are really cute! I stamped her up in India Ink, mainly because that was on my table and quickly coloured her with Prisma Pencils. A bit of layering and I was done.

She is a bit bright...but then ....if I go outside....It is so bright it hurts your eyes...so, I thought the bright colours were in keeping with my days!

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

I love all the colors.!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Oh I love this stamp (: Very sweet card!

Kristin said...

LOVE this! too funny, my ds has been studying penguins in kindergarten for 2 weeks at school and is totally loving it (who knew he'd like penguins so much!) can't wait to show him your card... he will really like it :-)