Sunday 8 May 2011

Thinking of You Stampscapes

Another Stampscapes scene. I love them!!!! They are sooo generic and can be adapted for almost any occasion...mmm.....maybe NOT babies and kids! But you know what I mean.

I am so going to enjoy attending stamp camp this year and playing with Stampscapes! (amongst other things!) It's always much more fun when what you are doing is something you are totally absorbed by....and if you haven't already guessed, I am just a little absorbed by scene making!

The only downer for scene stamping is the amount of time it all takes to come together! You really do have to put some time aside, especially in the learning stages.

This scene was also an early one ....I found a little stash of partially completed and throw out ones and resurrected them. This one had quite a bit I wasn't happy with, but now I think it to be passable, after working on it some more. It certainly is evidence to put something away and then revisit it down the track (and not just throw it straight in the bin with little hangmen drawn all over it, hey Cheryll?...ROFL....She actually DID do that!)

No comments: