Thursday 8 January 2009

SC120 Another One

Materials
Stamps: Hero Arts K4880 Thinking of You
Inks:StazOn Opaque Blue
Cardstock:Bazzill, Yes White
Other: Spellbinders Rectangle Die Set, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Baby Blue Grosgrain Ribbon

Ok then, here is another using the same layout. I do not often work with such muted colours but am quite chuffed with how it has turned out. It appears to be really soft and feminine.

I have now made four cards using this sketch, so expect to see no more from me! So many? Why so many? I wanted to see what sort of moods I could create using the same sketch and I think I have pretty well achieved four totally different moods with it. It has been an interesting challenge to set myself.

Since I am only half way through my "me" day, perhaps I can now go and find another mission!

6 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful, Michelle! Awesome job with the sketch! :)

Jaspere said...

If you find a sketch you like I say just go with it especially when they turn out well.

Jennie said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used and great design. Have a great day!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful card!!! The layout and design are just wonderful!

Unknown said...

great use of colors with the design!

Tammy said...

Love the color. Good job.