Monday 1 February 2010

All About Christmas

Alrighty, this brings me to the last in my series of ATCs. Last, as I do not have one single Mexican or American Indian stamp to do the remaining ATC.

This one is destined for November. The main image is by Lucy's, the sentiment by Hero Arts and the gold embossed background stamp is by Stamp It Australia. I have used DCWV card which I have sanded to get that stressed look. The Lucy's bells have been coloured with Prisma pencils and smoothed and blended with odourless mineral solvent.

Ok...I will be heading on back to regular sized artwork no...you all sigh with relief!

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

Another fabulous ATC.

cards by cara said...

Love the distressed look!

cards by cara

Christyne said...

I was wondering what you were about when I saw this. Was thinking, "Christmas? Does this girl not know it's Feb. 1st?" LOL! Love this ATC - great job!

Kristin said...

i have to start catching up! christmas in Feb, eh? it's great, shell!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love all the layers on this ATC! I really enjoy ATC's.

Jennie said...

Love this Michelle... Very nice design to this and you have been busy with ATC's!

paige said...

wow! A small canvas with big impact!