Thursday 25 February 2010

Little Birdie 4

A simple format, but one which draws the eye. This is the last of the little bird from Hero Arts for a while. I have enjoyed playing with this stamp, but need to explore some of the others also in the set! All the deets are the same as the previous three days.

It is still raining here and is totally depressing! I have my dungeon...aka...my art room (hubby named it the dungeon and his favourite people who live in there ...his words!....the dragons!), all closed up....so I can keep the dankness out of the card. Soggy card would not be a good look!

We have been working on the kitchen...The tiles are down and now we await the plasterer, who I believe will not be visiting for another fortnight! I cannot clean the walls and paint until the rain buggers off, so now I am at a standstill!

Maybe, just maybe, that will mean I can sneak away to do some stamping!

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Jennie said...

Cute card Shell and sorry about all of the rain. Maybe create a nice floral card :o) Stay dry!!!

Grace McAndrew said...

Cute birdie series of cards Shell. I must make comment on the lovely colouring you have been doing lately....perfect!!