Thursday 4 February 2010

Flowers by Six

Good afternoon all,

Just a simple card for today. I have used a SU stamp as the feature stamp and stamped it multiple times using a variety of Brilliance inks....They are so pretty IRL with that gorgeous sheen to them. I have added pearls to the centre of each flower and also stamped the wording in Brilliance. The maroon card REALLY is that dark!

I am busy trying to finalise details for my new kitchen so I can give the go ahead to the people who are building it for me. It is actually quite traumatising to go through all this..... So many little details...I just want it done already! We are going to pull the old kitchen out this weekend, I hope...as we have to paint the walls, tile the floor and see if anything is rotten and needs replacing...all that boring stuff....Read: Michelle doesn't like these details...she just wants to see a pretty kitchen appear!

Anyways, I will try and keep up with the flow here. See ya around.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the pearls in the center Shell! Really makes them stand out. Cute little stamp :o)

paige said...

i also love Brilliance inks. the pearls in the centers of the flowers are the perfect touch!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great simple card! The colors are very nice.