Friday 26 February 2010

Paint Chip Flowers

I have to apologise for the quality of photos taken for the last little while. Our light is quite woeful at the moment. It is very dank and gloomy and this is the best I can do under trying circumstances!

Again, I have used some of the new Hero Arts stamps, in the flower and the sentiment. The background was made using an old Amazing Creation block stamp and various Colourbox Chalk ink pads.

And to finish off, I have stamped on a brown paint chip, which fulfils my second challenge for Ladies Ink this month...use a paint chip! Not quite monochromatic since I used a white layer, but almost!

Heading for the weekend. I have one boy on the road today so am hoping he arrives in Rocky safely! The roads are wet and dangerous, so I am going to be in worry mode until he texts he is there in one piece!

3 comments:

Jaspere said...

What a clever way to use a paint chip. I collected them for awhile but ended up getting rid of them when I last moved.

paige said...

Oooh, loving this card design! awesome how you put the sentiment on the scrap of paint chip!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great challenge card! Great idea for the paint chip!