Saturday 24 July 2010

Take a Walk on the Wild Side (3rd and Last in the Series)

This is the last in the series of the "forest" look using the Stampcapes tree. I found it interesting to challenge myself to actually make all three attempts up into cards! I see so many Stampscapes scenes online, but a great deal of them are not carded, which is a shame.

The extra bits of stamping and wording are by Darkroom Door and of course the tree is Stampscapes, as I have previously mentioned.

I do hope you have enjoyed my forests!

5 comments:

Cheryll Miller said...

Yep, I am still here.
This is my favourite of Shell's "forest" series. I just love the embellishments on this one. Amazing how one scene can make three so totally unique end results. And I just love the wording!!
Cheers
Cheryll

Unknown said...

Your trees are BEAUTIFUL!

paige said...

Beautiful! I'm headed north to see this kind of scene very soon! I'll be thinking of your lovely card when I'm there!

Christyne said...

Another stunner Shell! I SO wanna be you when I grow up!

Kristin said...

it doesn't have to be the last!! you could do this stamp every day and I'd be happy. true beauty!!