Friday 4 September 2009

Connolly Wedding Card

Ok. I have broken the drought for this week. YAY!

I have managed to sit at my stamping table for at least half an hour and come up with this for the wedding I will be attending tomorrow. I have stamped and embossed the lovely Judikins Wedding Couple stamp in black and added a few pearls from Kaisercraft. The background layer is DCWV flocked paper which is very, very pretty! To finish off, I have tied a ribbon to the side with the aid of the SU little window punch (probably NOT what it is called!)

And, wouldn't you know it....as soon as I sat to do up this post, I was required to go help shift gear from one farm to the other. Some days, I just can't win!

We are having Father's Day at our house tonight as the weekend is loaded for everyone any other time with weddings, parties and football will all taking precedence. So, tonight wins. I wonder if I have stuff for them all to eat...LOL....My next mission!

12 comments:

Angela Sargeant said...

A beautiful and elegant card Shell. :) I especially love the pearls that you've added in order of size... a lovely touch.

p.s. it's called 'Horizontal slot punch' ;) (though why 'horizontal' I don't know! LOL)

Jaspere said...

Wow this is so elegant. Its gorgeous!!!

Angie Williams said...

Oh, this is stunning in black and white!

Unknown said...

Something so elegant and stunning about the black and white combination. I absolutely love it Michie.

Kirstin said...

Shell - this is beautiful!!! I love how striking the black and white is on it. I'm sure the bride and groom will appreciate this special card!

paige said...

This is beautiful in black and white! A lovely classic card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!

Kristin said...

love it, and i KNOW they will too :-) ENJOY

Scrapjanny said...

This is elegant and lovely.

Jeanette a.k.a. Scrapjanny on SCS

Jennie said...

Very dramatic wedding card Michelle. This turned out just beautiful and very fitting!

Michelle Forrest said...

STUNNING - simply stunning. 'nuff said!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What an elegant card! I love that Dp (: