Tuesday 29 September 2009

Still In Xmas Mode

Yes, I am still living. It has been pretty much a wipe out week, this last one! Here's hoping this new one will be full of creation!

I pulled out my SU Snowflakes this morning and here is what I have come up with. The little wording is a G Studios acrylic stamp and I have added some red bling from Kaiser to some of the flakes. The ribbon...yeah...no clue to its origin! All cardstock is Bazzill. Stamping was done using Colourbox Lipstick Rad and StazOn Black. I am looking for a nice, quick and easy Xmas card which I can make lots of, so am playing around a bit seeing what looks good and what doesn't.

I am watching over my little dog this afternoon. She is very woozy and not herself after having been knocked out to investigate a sore leg. Luckily, there is no need for surgery.

8 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love how you did the ribbon. Great inspiration to get me in the Christmas mood (:

Jaspere said...

I also love how you did the ribbon. Great color combo too.

JazzyH said...

You are putting me the mood for making Christmas cards! Great card!

Jennie said...

You are on a roll with Christmas cards. This one is just delightful and love the colors! Hope the puppy is doing well :O)

paige said...

This is a charming card and the ribbon is just perfect with the red snowflakes. BTW love the bling!

Christyne said...

Love, love, LOVE!!!! Such a pretty card!

Kirstin said...

so glad the pup doesn't need surgery!! any report on why she is sore?

Lovely card! love the ribbon border with the double bows!

Michelle Forrest said...

This is wonderful! I really love this one and may have to case it!