Friday 25 September 2009

More Xmas Traditional This Time!


Remember me?

What a blitz of a week. I came down with a migraine on Monday afternoon which has ruled everything since then. Definitely no stamping done in that time.

But I am back on deck after calling everything quits for the rest of the time.

I am playing with my new Photoshop Elements 7. I am going to need lots of encouragement to keep having a go at this. Christyne...You PROMISED it was easy! I am going a bit ga-ga here.

I have managed to get this one uploaded, though, so brownie points to Shell! (It is an awfully BIG file ... like over 900kb)

I am hoping the next week will bring lots more production from me...fingers crossed!

6 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the deep red. The card is for you (: Remember the one I made with blue, and orange (much nicer than the one I have posted). I have it ready to send, and have had it ready to send for months I am embarrassed to admit! (:

Angie Williams said...

This is a very lovely Christmas card! Great job!

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful Christmas card Shell!

Sorry I can't help you with PSE - but I bet you'll be a pro at it in no time. Glad that migraine passed and hope they stay away

Kirstin said...

I'm glad the migrane is gone, those are the worst - especially when they linger :(

Your Christmas card is lovely!! I can't believe the holidays will be upon us before we know it!

paige said...

Great card - love the colors! Aren't migraines the worst? I hope you don't get them too often.
Love your stamping!

Jennie said...

Great design Shell! Love the ribbon treatment and the circles!